Need a jump start to your training program? Participate in high intensity interval training exercises in this 8 week program. This short duration, but high intensity interval training (HIIT) creates a prolonged afterburn, or EPOC (excess post oxygen consumption). This type of training causes the body to take longer to return to its state of rest, so it continues to burn calories (5x more) at a higher rate long after the workout session has completed. We will use equipment such as the WaterRower, plyometrics and weight training to increase cardio and muscular endurance all while blasting away that stubborn fat.
- Session goes from December 4th, 2017 - January 26th, 2018
- Note: No bootcamp 12/25/17 or 1/1/18. Participants will be given two extra classes to the studio to make up for no bootcamp around the holidays.
- 5:45-6:30am FULL
6:45-7:30am - spots remaining
- 24 small group sessions, three mornings a week
- 10 class passes to use at Studio ME at your own convenience
- Nutritional guidance
- Body measurements
- Fitness assessments every two weeks
- Polar H7 Heart Rate Monitor with live tracking in each class.